Events & Parties
Escape can host a great range of events at the Old Slaughterhouse from birthday parties, baby showers, family celebrations, hen parties, book launches, team building to corporate events. We can tailor to your needs, helping to plan, deliver and even host your event. We offer:
- Bespoke events tailored to your individual needs.
- Full catering support and commission celebration cakes.
- Preparation, set up, hosting and clear up services.
- Provide unique themed events to inspire, encompassing a range of outside providers from gin tasting, artist delivery, talks and music.
- Living history themed events.
- Occasional on-site parking.
If you want to hold a unique event please contact us: i[email protected]
Escape is involved in lots of community events across Warwickshire. We work with other local organisations to get involved with the community and reach out to as many people as possible. You can find us at:
- Shakespeare Birthday Celebrations (April ) Shakespeare’s birthday celebrations kick off Escape’s festival season!
- Stratford Motor Festival (May) Stratford Motor Festival sees old cars taking over Stratford! Come and join us at the Old Slaughterhouse, where we celebrate cars with art!
- Stratford River Festival (July) Our first big summer festival, you can find us at Stratford’s River Festival with our multimedia bus where we will be carrying out art activities with families.
- Nuneaton Open Arts Trail (September) Every September, our community groups take part in Nuneaton Open Arts Trail, showcasing at different locations across the town.
Add some Escape magic to your event or festival, see our multi-media arts bus Festival Hire
What our visitors say...
We had a lovely time visiting, enjoying the exhibits and tea & cake! Yummy! We think Emma and the team are first class… Keep shining!
The Timlins, Leamington Spa
Love this gorgeous find! A warm welcome and a step back in time, sprinkled with art!
The Johnsons, Saffron Walden
I’m an American tourist and this is the BEST place I have visited in England! They were so generous and welcoming! 100 out of 10 would recommend!
Anita Labelle, Boston