Volunteers make a vital difference to Escape’s work, we recognise the tremendous value and support we get from volunteers and are extremely grateful to all our volunteers whose time, skills, experience and enthusiasm help us to achieve our objectives.
Escape also welcome younger volunteers aged 8-25 through its Youth Volunteer Programme. Young people lead youth & community arts activities, heritage & media work, leading to accreditation and recognition through the National Arts Award and Lion Leadership Award.
Escape needs you!
Join our team of friendly and enthusiastic volunteers and help make a real difference to Escape, our participants and our projects. Volunteers broaden the range of services that we can offer and improve the effectiveness of the organisation as a whole. We are committed to providing rewarding and enriching experiences for our volunteers and to providing the support and training to carry out your volunteer role with confidence.
Why Volunteer with Escape?
We are small and friendly team and offer a unique working environment with a variety of roles across the organisation from participant one-to-one support, exhibition hosts, café management to helping the Escape Events Team with fundraising and promotion.
Volunteering at Escape will provide exciting opportunities for you to:
- Meet new people and make friends
- To help make our community more vibrant, diverse and welcoming
- Share experience and develop new and existing skills
- Gain practical work experience and enhance your CV
- Have fun!
- Join in Escape celebration events, with invitations to exhibitions pre-views, community events and festivals
- We pay volunteer expenses!
Where can I volunteer?
Volunteers can be based within our Nuneaton Arts and Health projects, within outreach programmes in schools and social/community venues across Warwickshire or from our beautiful Arts & Heritage home the Old Slaughterhouse in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Adult Volunteer Roles - Events Team, Friends of The Slaughterhouse, Administration, Session Support, Vintage Team Bar Manager, Artist Mentoring
- Youth Volunteer Programme – Young Heritage Recruits, Arts Leaders, Lego Club Lead, Young Media Leads
How do I get Involved?
Click here to download an application form, or register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our contact page to find out how to get in touch.