Our emerging talent programme is due to launch in 2020. It is about supporting young people to develop key leadership and project management skills and experience across the creative industry.
It is accredited through the Gold Arts Award,a Level 3 qualification and holds 16 points on the UCAS tariff.
As a supporter for this project you can:
- sponsor an instrument – to help a young person learn their dream skill
- sponsor an Apprenticeship role – help lever a career in the creative industry
- be a lead sponsor an event – including an annual showcase event
- sponsor project merchandise/programmes – with your branding
- provide equipment – branded to your company
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- being involved in the world of the arts through placements, volunteering, training and research
- reviewing arts events and finding out about artists or craftspeople and their career paths
- researching and making the case for an arts issue
Leadership of an arts project
- planning a project, identifying the project’s aims and outcomes
- organising the people and resources
- delivering the project and managing the effectiveness of the project
- managing a public showing of the work
- reviewing their leadership development and finding effective ways to collect and evaluate feedback from participants, audience members and other stakeholders
The project is fully accredited to Gold Arts Award Starndards, contributing to
What our visitors say...
We had a lovely time visiting, enjoying the exhibits and tea & cake! Yummy! We think Emma and the team are first class… Keep shining!
The Timlins, Leamington Spa
Love this gorgeous find! A warm welcome and a step back in time, sprinkled with art!
The Johnsons, Saffron Walden
I’m an American tourist and this is the BEST place I have visited in England! They were so generous and welcoming! 100 out of 10 would recommend!
Anita Labelle, Boston