By leaving a gift in your Will, you help to ensure that something you love carries on for generations to come. Since we can’t predict what opportunities and challenges we will face in the future, a gift given in general to Escape Arts can often be the most useful.
Charitable legacies can, of course, be beneficial from an estate tax standpoint and as a registered charity, a gift to Escape can be helpful in this regard. In all cases, please consult a solicitor when making your Will.
There are many forms your legacy can take including leaving a specific sum, leaving property or a particular asset. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your wishes. If you’d like to talk about how your gift can create a lasting memorial in or discuss a specific project you’d like to support, please contact us at: email@example.com
Designate a Legacy Project
If you’d prefer, however, you would be designate you gift to a specific project or area of work:
- The Henson Fund– for preservation of the Old Slaughterhouse building.
- Build a Memory– lasting tributes and memories artistically woven into the building and garden.
- Artscape– supporting community arts driven public art and a lasting memorial.
- Reach Fund– arts & heritage education programmes across the community in schools, care homes and charity settings,
- The Quarter Fund– fund a specific exhibition or archive collection dedicated to a loved one or even in your name.
Please leave your gift to:
Escape Arts, The Old Slaughterhouse,
Sheep Street, Stratford-upon-Avon,
Warwickshire, CV37 6EE
Registered charity number: 1097718
What our visitors say...
We had a lovely time visiting, enjoying the exhibits and tea & cake! Yummy! We think Emma and the team are first class… Keep shining!
The Timlins, Leamington Spa
Love this gorgeous find! A warm welcome and a step back in time, sprinkled with art!
The Johnsons, Saffron Walden
I’m an American tourist and this is the BEST place I have visited in England! They were so generous and welcoming! 100 out of 10 would recommend!
Anita Labelle, Boston