Legacies and Patronage
By leaving a gift in your Will, you help to ensure that something you love carries on for generations to come.
Since we can’t predict what opportunities and challenges we will face in the future, a gift given in general to The Old Slaughterhouse’ can often be the most useful.
Support our Fundraising Initiatives
If you’d prefer, however, you would be welcome to support one of our key fundraising initiatives:
- The Henson Fund – for preservation of the Old Slaughterhouse
- Build a Memory – lasting memories artistically woven into the fabric of the building and garden
- Artscape – support a community arts event or activity, including to commission public arts piece or lasting memorial.
- Reach Fund – for arts and heritage education in schools and across the community in care homes and charity projects
- The Quarter Fund - for our quarterly exhibitions and archive collections
Please leave your gift to:
Escape Community Arts,
The Old Slaughterhouse,
Warwickshire, CV37 6EE.
Registered charity number 1097718
Charitable legacies can, of course, be beneficial from an estate tax standpoint and as a registered charity, a gift to Escape can be helpful in this regard. In all cases, please consult a solicitor when making your Will.
There are many forms your legacy can take including leaving a specific sum, leaving property or a particular asset. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your wishes.
If you’d like to talk about how your gift can create a lasting memorial in or discuss a specific project you’d like to support, please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
The Globe project
commissioned by Stratford Schools in memory of Claude Walters