Escape Arts aims to make heritage, culture and art accessible and engaging to all its participants and to The Old Slaughterhouse visitors.
Support from visitors, Friends, companies and charitable organisations enable Escape to reach out into the community to engage new audiences, deliver learning and education activities in schools and through local events and festival through workshops and community programmes.
Escape is extremely grateful to all its supporters whose generosity has enabled it to deliver exhibitions, education, family and public programmes and to maintain free admission to The Old Slaughterhouse.
Please support Escape with a donation. Every gift that we receive makes a difference, helping to support our education and outreach work and preserving ‘The Old Slaughterhouse’ archives for future generations.
Escape has been bringing the arts, history and culture to life in Warwickshire for more than 10 years. Your generous donations and support will ensure that Escape can continue to do so.
You can make a one off donation to the overall running of the project or support one of our 5 main fundraising funds.
- The Henson Fund – for preservation of the Old Slaughterhouse.
- Build a Memory – lasting memories artistically woven into the fabric of the building and garden.
- Artscape – support a community arts event or activity, including to commission public arts piece or lasting memorial.
- Reach Fund – for arts and heritage education in schools and across the community in care homes and charity projects.
- The Quarter Fund for our quarterly exhibitions and archive collections.
How to make a donation
If you are visiting the Old Slaughterhouse, you can make a donation at any of our donation boxes which are placed around the building. All donations, large and small, are welcome and make a difference. Please remember to Gift Aid your donation and your support will go even further.
To make a donation by post, please complete the downloadable form and post it to the following address. All donations are very gratefully received and help fund our work.