What's On - Childrens, Youth & Family Arts
Come and play at the Caterpillar Cafe! Stratford-upon-Avon's first dedicated family friendly cafe, based at The Old Slaughterhouse. Open every Friday morning from 9.30am-11am for parents to sit and relax while your little ones expand their minds and abilities playing with our toys, doing crafts and making their own snacks.
Come and discover our:
- monthly visits from childcare professionals to offer support and advice
- specially designed play zone for toddlers and babies
- monthly theme to inspire little minds
- themed craft corner
- cookery nook where children can make their own themed snack
- storytime wind-down after a morning of play
and much more!
We look forward to seeing you soon!